What great pictures! We had so much fun holding little Grace, and visiting with the tired but happy parents. You both look like naturals already. It's not just the "two of you" anymore!
Hi Vittos! Jen I am so happy for you! You give shorties like us a good name - you are a powerful and strong momma. I hope she gets your beautiful eyes! Love Kim
Welcome to our little corner of the world! In our 6 1/2 years of marriage, God has continued to stretch us, mold us, and teach us - not always easy, but all to further His Kingdom. And we are thankful to be clay in the Potter's hands, as we continue to journey through life together.
2 comments:
What great pictures! We had so much fun holding little Grace, and visiting with the tired but happy parents. You both look like naturals already. It's not just the "two of you" anymore!
Love, Grampa and Gramma V
Hi Vittos!
Jen I am so happy for you! You give shorties like us a good name - you are a powerful and strong momma. I hope she gets your beautiful eyes! Love Kim
Post a Comment