+-+1.jpg)
+-+2.jpg)
+-+3.jpg)
+-+4.jpg)
Yesterday we went for our 36 week ultrasound. Everything looked great. She is estimated to weigh 6 lbs 9 oz at this point. The doctor is very pleased with how things are going. The nurse gave us a gift when she also did a 4D ultrasound. It really gave great pictures of her. It almost looks like she is pouting. Check them out!!



4 comments:
She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!
James and Jen...
Isn't that just amazing!!! We usually also have the privalege of seeing our babies the same way, but never so far along. Wow! She is just adorable!! For some reason, she looks like her mama` to me already! :) I love your blog and will certainly frequent it!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Jeane`
Hey Jim and Jen!! I was going to write you this week to see how Jen was doing? She looks fabulous! I'll stop in with Will at some point in the next week or so to meet everyone at the office.
I am so excited for you guys! It's the best thing in the whole entire world! All the best! Love, Amy & Tom Enever
I love the new 'touches' to your cozy blog site! :) (I sound like such a little computer dork!). I just gave Emily your email and blog address. She said of all my friends, you are her favorite! (And Elias thinks James is so great too). I think they might want to date you two. :) Ha!!
Have a great day! We're off to the Hayloft Candle Barn petting zoo...do you have any memories there??? (It's in New HOlland, lest you've never heard of it).
Love, Jeane`
Post a Comment