What a pleasant surprise on a hum-drum Wednesday, as I opened my front door to see a package from my Grandma. I suspected what it was since I knew she was working on a beautiful baby quilt that I got a sneak preview of at my baby shower....and I was right! Grandma - thank you for this heirloom to our baby girl. It means so much to me that she has something especially made for her by her Great-Grandma!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
As you can tell, I will be your annoying little comment giver. While you might suspect I am a slave to my computer, I am not. I can stop any time I wish!
It is a BEAUTIFUL quilt! My mom gave me one for Christopher and he loves it...and yours is EXTRA special as you know the designer and creator of it.
If you're in the mood to pop in on my blog, you'll note a little summary of our trip to the exotic petting zoo at Hayloft. Your email (once again) made me laugh out loud. Yes, that place is brimming (well, maybe that's an overstatement) with odd little creatures.
Love you! Jeane`
Okay, Okay..I am sure that you have much, MUCH more important things on your mind at this moment...but what kind of friend would I be if I didn't mention that the New Kids were on the Today show this morning and blew everyone away? Pull out the old buttons and posters everyone!
Jen. I loved every minute I spent making this quilt for you. It was so sweet of you and James to put a picture of it on your blog.
Love to you all, Grandma
Post a Comment