Thursday, May 29, 2008

Long Awaited Pictures






Sorry for taking so long to post the pictures of our new little girl. We slept in a little trying to recoperate from last night.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful little girl. Check out that hair!!

7 comments:

Aunt L & Uncle J said...

She is beautiful!! Cute little smile on that second picture, and she is sooooo big.

Nice job Mommy and Daddy!!

God has blessed us all with his "Grace" !!

Thank you for sharing this awesome event!!!

Annika said...

Oh my goodness! Her hair is amazing! She is so beautiful. I am sitting here tearing up looking at these precious pictures! I cannot wait to meet her!

Julie said...

aww precious! dear ones! that's my kind of hair. cutest little face ever!

Amy Enever said...

Just the sweetest little baby girl! I can see both of your faces in her! Will wants to know when he gets to meet his new girlfriend! haha! :o)

Unknown said...

Jen, I hope I look as pretty as you do after I've been through my first birth! You put us all to shame! :-)

Congratulations to both of you from Kirk and me!

Megan Joyce

Unknown said...

congratulations! Beautiful baby. I am SOOOO jealous of that hairline!
Love, Uncle Tony.

Titus said...

Praise God for little baby Grace. I'm praying for you three =)

Looking forward to see her.

jason