Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Pics of Little Grace





13 comments:

Landis said...

oh she's so pretty! She's got the cutest little lips! Why am I here at work?!?!?! BOOOO work!

Amy Enever said...

CONGRATULATIONS JIM AND JEN!! Well done Mom and Dad! She is absoultely GORGEOUS!! Great fluffy hair!! How sweet! I love the one of Jen and Grace! They are both smiling! It's just amazing! You are going to have so much fun!

All the best!

Love, Amy & Tom

Aunt L & Uncle J said...

Whada'ya mean, "little" Grace??

Time to get out the old baby pictures to see who's cute little lips those are!!

Emily said...

Wow - she is a beautiful baby! Congratulations to both of you! You really look great Jen.

Sarah said...

She's beautiful! I see a little of both of you in her! Love the hair too! Can Olivia borrow some? We can't wait to meet her and Alaina and Olivia are looking forward to lots of play dates!

Jeane` said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!! Then again, how could she be otherwise???? I am supremely happy for you all!!!!!!!
Love, Jeane`

Julie said...

Jen, despite how tired you are, you look so happy and glowy and beautiful in those photos!

Matt said...

Holy shnikes Batman--its a little Phipps! Congrats! btw, life starts now :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is BEAUTIFUL!!! what a sweet little baby you guys have! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! we are so happy for you we know she will make your heart so happy- now you know what true love is ;)

Aunt Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL -- Grace Hanna is just beautiful -- wow does she ever have a head of hair!! I can see bits and pieces of both of you in her. We are sooo happy and excited for you. Jen you look gorgeous too!! --OK James you look pretty handsome. Love to all, Aunt Ann, Lisa and Brennen too. Get as much rest as you can there in the hospital -- you will need for when you get home!! Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you 3, CONGRATS!! I can see a little of both of you in her tiny facial features, Mommy & Grace are beautiful:) Remember to sleep whenever she does! I love her name, God is so faithful.

Doug and Tara said...

What a precious little gift:) We are so happy for you, mommy and daddy. I can't wait to come down and see her.

sarah said...

Congrats, James and Jen! Grace is adorable. So glad to hear that all went well during labor and delivery ... we'll be praying for a speedy recovery and smooth transition to life at home with a newborn!
Sarah Herr