Sorry everyone,
I know its been awhile since I posted. As you can imagine, things have been a little hectic around here. I've been a little busy tending to the needs of Grace and Jen (as she recovers from her C-section). Thank God for our family and friends. Jen's Mom is able to come up as much as we need to help and our friends from church are providing meals, 3 days a week, for the next month. WOW!! What at huge help!
To fill you in...
We headed home from the hospital around 1pm on Saturday (5/31/08). We were scheduled to leave around 11am, but then Grace needed to be fed, the doctors came in to check on her one more time, Jen needed more pain medicine, etc. I'm beginning to realize that this is going to be the new normal.
Here are pics of Grace getting ready for her first car ride and us settling in at home. Enjoy!!



3 comments:
Hooray -- It's about time --I've been having withdrawl! Grace is just a doll! Glad her Dr. app't went well. Now is see Grandma Dale Vitto in her today -- I tell you time flies -- won't be long and she'll be graduating from KG!! Meanwhile enjoy her, love her and it looks like all 3 of your are doing great. Jen it won't be too long before you will be feeling less sore -- thanks goodness for those pain pills. Love ya, Aunt Ann
Grace is one seriously cute baby!
aww picture # 3 from the top is a my favorite.
Post a Comment