Now that Grace is 3 weeks old. She's spending a little bit more time awake. We've tried several different things to keep her occupied, but mostly she just wants to be held.
Here are some attempts at play time. She's starting to enjoy "tummy time" a little more and definitely likes it better when we put her on the boppy instead of on a blanket on the floor.



3 comments:
Dear Jen, I loved meeting your precious, little girl Grace, on Saturday morning. As I was in the kitchen working, I just had to smile. Truly, it seems like only yesterday that I held beautiful, little you, in my arms. Now, look at you, all grown up, and a pretty, new mother yourself. God is so good!!! Thank you for every blog posting that you do. It gives me an opportunity to watch Grace grow up and to keep me in touch with your family, a special family to me. Judy
time for an update, yo.
update your blog! It's driving me coo coo!....for coco puffs! ...update
Post a Comment