We can't believe how fast you are growing up! You are such a sweet little girl, shy around most, but very affectionate and 'hammy' for a select few. You were perfectly designed, and masterfully made. We thank God for you every day!

"Backward, turn backward, O Time in your flight; Make me a child again just for tonight." ~Elizabeth Akers Allen



5 comments:
Wait... where am I? 3 new posts all in the last week or so? It's a Christmas miracle... Can't wait to celebrate sweet Gracie on Saturday!
Happy Birthday Gracie!
I am so excited...three posts in one week. This is beyond cool! What a privilege it is for me to wish your precious, adorable little girl, a very happy birthday. I can't believe she is two years old already. I just love these pictures, everyone one of them. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
ps. thanks for the yummy sounding recipe.
What a sweet celebration of this Little One, with my dear daughters and sons....and of course, Lisa, Joe and Mom to top it off. Amazing what joy one little girl can bring to so many. Thank you Lord, for the gift of a child.
I LOVED seeing her so social and downright SWEET. Oh she is just the dearest little thing, and I so appreciate her patience with my children!!!!And you, my friend, are an amazing mama to her. Perfectly matched for each other!
Post a Comment