Well, it has been MONTHS since I've posted. Too many events! Too many pictures to catch up! I will just start with a few recent pictures...and catch up another time.
An April visit down to Bethesda Maryland for Easter.
We were blessed to be there during peak Cherry Blossom season.



4 comments:
Wow, a new post! This calls for a celebration! :) You did a great job on the centerpieces and cake. Love the colors, they look beautiful!! Gracie is just the cutest little thing ever. Love you!
Yay, an Update! I guess it's my turn now.
Gracie is so funny. Looks like Boni's birthday party was a success!
How did I miss this!!!! I never give up hope, always looking to see if perhaps, just perhaps, today had been the day....and lo and behold, I missed it by 2 days!!!!
Anyhooo, i love one of your 27,000 dream homes and i loved the centerpeices you made for your mother in law's birthday party...you are Patty Party, a 'must-have' for advice to anyone who is even thinking 'party' in their future!!!
You are amazing! Love you much!!!
Wow!! New post! Are you getting the message that we look frequently in your direction for interesting happenings and pictures???? Love all of it, and the fun times we have together!
Post a Comment