We are so sorry for you and the great loss you just experienced. Grandpas cannot be replaced. We are hurting deeply for you and your dear, wonderful family. Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you through these dark days.
I am soooo sorry, Jen. You are being thought of so very much as I know you will be supporting your mom and grandma immensely through this valley. i love you~
Thanks for putting up his picture Jen...it makes me feel good to see him. I love you and all you and James have done to support us this past week...and I'm especially thankful for your times visiting Grandpa and Grandma.It always made me glad to see how James enjoyed chatting with him. He was so very proud of you both, and loved you all very much. And even Gracie started to call him Pop Pop and let him give her a hug.
Welcome to our little corner of the world! In our 6 1/2 years of marriage, God has continued to stretch us, mold us, and teach us - not always easy, but all to further His Kingdom. And we are thankful to be clay in the Potter's hands, as we continue to journey through life together.
4 comments:
Dear Phipps family,
We are so sorry for you and the great loss you just experienced. Grandpas cannot be replaced. We are hurting deeply for you and your dear, wonderful family. Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you through these dark days.
I am soooo sorry, Jen. You are being thought of so very much as I know you will be supporting your mom and grandma immensely through this valley. i love you~
Thanks for putting up his picture Jen...it makes me feel good to see him. I love you and all you and James have done to support us this past week...and I'm especially thankful for your times visiting Grandpa and Grandma.It always made me glad to see how James enjoyed chatting with him. He was so very proud of you both, and loved you all very much. And even Gracie started to call him Pop Pop and let him give her a hug.
I would love this picture when you can find it some day...
Post a Comment