We are discovering that Grace is very much like her Daddy. She stacks, she unstacks, and restacks again. She fills a container up with toys, and then empties it out, fills it up again, and so on. Each toy has to be positioned just so. A bit OCD in my opinion, but completely normal to James. :-) Perhaps we will have another engineer in the family! I captured this today as I was unloading groceries from the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
the video isn't working.
I know. I think the Blogger site is having technical difficulties...figures! :-)
I am laughing at Little Miss
Build-it. Does she have magnets on the bottom??? Mmm,MMM!
Yay the video now works! Wow, she is talented when it comes to balance. The "get real mom" face she gives you after telling her it might fall is hilarious!
awww. she's smart! loved the "get real" face.
I'm so sad.
I couldn't wait to watch that video.
To no avail! (The blogger videos I've done have left me in utter frustration. I feel your pain.)
WE HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN with you two on Saturday night. It's just such a huge gift from God to have friends like you. I really mean that.
Love you!!! Looking forward to Thursday.
Love,
J.
PS Check my blog out today! ;)
It worked!!! I tried again!
SOOO cute, Kenzie was in the room, saw her and came to sit on my lap to watch, spellbound.
I loved the last part when you imparted a motherly warning that went unheeded and turned out completly unneccessary. ;)
Love you,
J.
Post a Comment