Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Taylor with the Family

Here are some pictures of our first visitors at the hospital.
Boni "Oma" was our first visitor.
My brother, Mitch, stopped by after work.
Grace came with Grandpa and Grandma (Vitto) to say hi. You can tell she already loves her little sister. Her first words when she saw us was "Where's the little baby?" Glad to know she missed us.
Jen's parents enjoying their first moments with Taylor. The graciously brought me a sub from Wawa which I devoured in 30 seconds. Poor Jen, she was still on ice chips at this time.
The new family of 4. Wow, life is starting to move so fast. I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful family.

We will have more friends and family visiting tonight. More pics to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures and everyone looks sooo happy and rightfully so! Love the pics of Gracie w/Taylor Rose and of course Grandma and Grandpa Vitto!! It was great talking w/you James and Jen a bit ago and will stay in touch! Love you all, Aunt Ann

Unknown said...

Wish we could be there to welcome her to the world! She's beautiful, just like her big sister! Thinking of Taylor and the rest of the family. :)

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a beautiful family you have James! So thankful for the pictures. I hurt for Jen. After c-sections myself, I felt her pain. So happy for you all!