I couldn't fit these on the last post because of size. Enjoy.
I never pictured myself as a father of 2 girls, especially growing up with all brothers, but I couldn't be more thrilled with the 2 beautiful girls God has blessed us with.
Grace really seems love the new addition to the family. She constantly wants to hold her and says "She's so cute!!"
Our friend Annika visited us in the hospital and called ahead to take our order from Wendy's. Jen got really excited when she realized she could have a frosty.
Taylor all set for the trip home.
Uncle Nick came home from college for a quick visit.



3 comments:
Yay--thanks for posting new pics James-I've been looking every day! Love the one of you and Taylor--you look so proud as well you should. Also adore the pic of both you and your 2 girls--Grace looks absolutely mesmorized by her new sister and I can tell how thrilled she is. Am glad Uncle Nick made it by to meet Taylor. You all are truly blessed. Love and hugs to all!!
James, your smile says it all. Your family fun and joys are only increasing with yet another female. My husband would agree with that. He could write volumes on his life with his wife and three daughters. They all love him so much! Great pictures.
I feel SOOOOOOOO bad I haven't even sent a card, but please know that I CANNOT WAIT to meet sweet Taylor and give the rest of you a big hug, along with a meal, etc., etc.
Love to you all!!!
Post a Comment