Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Night Before...

We're getting excited now. It's the night before we welcome our 2nd child into the world and become a family of 4. I know Jen has been looking forward to this for the last several weeks. She's such a trooper. We'll be heading to the hospital bright and early and the C-section should begin around 8am.
I'll keep everyone posted as much as I can. Hopefully I'll be able to have pictures up by late tomorrow or early Tuesday.
Please pray for Jen and the baby's safety and an uneventful C-section.
Look for updates tomorrow.

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am praying and waiting eagerly. Since I had c-section births too, I know how it feels to walk into the hospital at 8:00am and have it all started. Thanks for sharing so that we can be praying. How exciting!