It is a day filled with Thanksgiving for many things, and one being that you posted again. Happy me!!! I loved seeing your precious little one again. She is growing up so beautifully and seeing all the pictures was a real blessing today. Just think, you added fun to my Thanksgiving day today. God sure has given you a special family. Can't wait to meet your next little one.
An updated blog from the Phipps Family?!?!!? My heart be still! AND not only that, but a new Christmas Theme? Let me look out the window towards the eastern sky...for surely the Lord is coming soon!!! ;) No, really Jen...I LOVED looking at the pictures of the sweetest little Grace I ever did see!!! Just wish there was more of you in all your 'with-child' glory!!! Love you so much AND am SO grateful for you, and our friendship.
An update! She has the cutest laugh ever.... I love how towards the end she's like, 'ok that was fun, now get these leaves out of my hair.' Such a girl. ;)
Welcome to our little corner of the world! In our 6 1/2 years of marriage, God has continued to stretch us, mold us, and teach us - not always easy, but all to further His Kingdom. And we are thankful to be clay in the Potter's hands, as we continue to journey through life together.
4 comments:
It is a day filled with Thanksgiving for many things, and one being that you posted again. Happy me!!! I loved seeing your precious little one again. She is growing up so beautifully and seeing all the pictures was a real blessing today. Just think, you added fun to my Thanksgiving day today. God sure has given you a special family. Can't wait to meet your next little one.
An updated blog from the Phipps Family?!?!!? My heart be still! AND not only that, but a new Christmas Theme? Let me look out the window towards the eastern sky...for surely the Lord is coming soon!!! ;)
No, really Jen...I LOVED looking at the pictures of the sweetest little Grace I ever did see!!! Just wish there was more of you in all your 'with-child' glory!!!
Love you so much AND am SO grateful for you, and our friendship.
Yay! You updated your blog! Grace is so cute! She's getting so big! Hope to see you all 'in person' soon!
An update! She has the cutest laugh ever.... I love how towards the end she's like, 'ok that was fun, now get these leaves out of my hair.' Such a girl. ;)
Post a Comment