Okay...so this isn't the healthiest dinner in the world, but it definitely jazzes up boring boneless chicken breasts. Plus, my philosophy is anything that has Doritos crushed all over it, can't be bad. :-) This recipe is from Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites cookbook.

Nacho Chicken - Serves 2
2 T Mayo or Miracle Whip (I think Miracle Whip is tastier for this recipe)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
1 large boneless chicken breast (I cut this in half lengthwise to make 2 cutlets)
3/4 cup crushed Doritos
1 T butter, melted
Combine first 3 ingredients, spread on each side of chicken. Dredge chicken in crushed chips. Place on lightly greased baking sheet and drizzle with butter. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done. Enjoy!



3 comments:
I am definintely going to make this chicken recipe. The guy I live with likes everything with nachos and salsa. Thanks so much for sharing it. Happy July 4rh!!
Yum...we're on our way over.
Oh man, i could eat that right now. Wanna make it for me? :) Miss u!
Post a Comment