I know how that it is. We lose a whole day if they lose a game - Jeremy just can't recover. Grace is so cute! I can definitely see you and James in her beautiful face. Hope you're doing well. Looks like it's been a good summer for all of you.
Welcome to our little corner of the world! In our 6 1/2 years of marriage, God has continued to stretch us, mold us, and teach us - not always easy, but all to further His Kingdom. And we are thankful to be clay in the Potter's hands, as we continue to journey through life together.
2 comments:
I know how that it is. We lose a whole day if they lose a game - Jeremy just can't recover.
Grace is so cute! I can definitely see you and James in her beautiful face. Hope you're doing well. Looks like it's been a good summer for all of you.
Take heart...it's only a few months! you could have a non-stop hobby!!
You always join in with some yummy foods and football friends...love gma v
Post a Comment