Sunday, September 28, 2008

Down The Shore

We had a blast spending the week at Cape May, NJ with our family a few weeks ago. Aunts, Grandmas & Grandpa provided plenty of babysitting enabling James & I to have a very relaxing vacation. Thank you so much! Cape May is one of our favorite little towns, as it's quaint, cozy & located at the beach of course! Here are some pictures from our week...Lunch at our favorite lunch spot - Henry's on the BeachOur morning walk around townA few of my many favorite houses in Cape May
A 4th Anniversary surprise from James!

My Goofy Family
When summer gathers up her robes of glory,
And, like a dream, glides away.~ Sarah Helen Whitman











5 comments:

Julie said...

thanks for updating.

i miss baby!

oh, and you too :)

i saw some of those professional pictures you had done of Grace. hope you didn't pay too much. haha. stinks she wasn't in a good mood. but i guess that's sort of a tradition.

Jen said...

Yeah....not the best pictures. I think I might have Alyssa do her 6 month ones. These were sort of dorky, but it didn't help that she didn't smile at all and was on the verge of a meltdown.

Landis said...

haha mad baby pictures. I wanna see!

Dale said...

We should do a collection of pictures with pout...we have plenty to choose from don't we, starting with Jean and me as kids!
mom

Kristy said...

Great pics from Cape May. i love that town as well!