Monday, August 18, 2008

Long Time...No Post, again.

Well, it has become quite obvious to myself and others that I would receive the "Loser Blogger of the Year" award if there was such a thing. Like my failed attempt at being a scrapbooker, which I thought was the creative muse that had been missing all my life, blogging has fallen to the wayside along with half done cross-stitch projects, empty scrapbooks, and 9 trillion loose pictures that are awaiting albums or frames.... So here are some pictures of the past 6 weeks. Grace will be 12 weeks on Wednesday. Can't believe how much she's changed already! She continues to get more and more smiley each week - we love it. However, this chicky is a high maintenance gal. She loves being walked around and paid attention to - ALOT. Up until about 2 weeks ago, perish the thought of leaving her in a swing or bouncy seat to entertain herself for a few minutes! No way jose! However, she is now starting to "make nice" with her little dangling animal friends in the bouncy seat. It is a great releif for Mama & Dada who were getting worried we'd have permanant foot tracks in our carpet as we'd do laps around the house with her in the evening. Hope everyone is having a lovely summer...adios until the next post! 2009? Kidding.

First visit with Aunt Mary

Summer evening at Janelle & Dustin's
Falling asleep on Grandma PhippsFirst visit with Uncle Brad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a new post lately, but also wonder how you'd have time to do it! We've been busy! Thanks for being such a good mommy.
Grace

Jeane` said...

Yay for you!!!! Yay for me!!! Being the nosey, no-life beyond her four walls lady that I am...this was a FUN and FUNNY post to read. As I've always told you, you have a gift!!! While I hardly expect you to post even once a year, it is a great treat to read your words when you do! Grace is just beautiful. She is most certainly of Vitto descent, and I'm sure her sense of humor, once it has an opportunity to display itself, will stem from that wonderful background too! :)

Until 2009, (and if it's longer, so be it. You are NOT under any federal laws requiring frequent posting),
Your friend and fan...
Jeane`

Julie said...

she so cute.

hope all is well.