She's getting bigger! Before you know it, she'll be playing dress ups and dancing to the songs of White Christmas. Can't wait to smother her with kisses on Saturday! Smother!!!
Jen & James... She is just so cute! I'm sorry to say, James, I do not see a smidgen of you in this one. Who knows, maybe James Jr. is on his way!!! :) Ha! Not everyone is as strange/crazy/abnormal as we are!!! Looking forward to more post and to our visit on Sunday!! Love, Jeane`
NO PRESSURE...however, just wanted to let you know I faithfully check this little spot and look forward to seeing new pictures of your growing little gal! Talk to you soon! Love, The (VERY) Pregnant One from Shillington.
Welcome to our little corner of the world! In our 6 1/2 years of marriage, God has continued to stretch us, mold us, and teach us - not always easy, but all to further His Kingdom. And we are thankful to be clay in the Potter's hands, as we continue to journey through life together.
5 comments:
thanks for the updates.
wow, the pic of Grace in the pink striped outfit really looks like you as a baby, Jen.
She's getting bigger! Before you know it, she'll be playing dress ups and dancing to the songs of White Christmas. Can't wait to smother her with kisses on Saturday! Smother!!!
Jen & James...
She is just so cute! I'm sorry to say, James, I do not see a smidgen of you in this one. Who knows, maybe James Jr. is on his way!!! :) Ha! Not everyone is as strange/crazy/abnormal as we are!!! Looking forward to more post and to our visit on Sunday!!
Love,
Jeane`
I like your beach picture...can't wait. mom
NO PRESSURE...however, just wanted to let you know I faithfully check this little spot and look forward to seeing new pictures of your growing little gal! Talk to you soon!
Love,
The (VERY) Pregnant One from Shillington.
Post a Comment