I am greatly enjoying having a "mommy's girl". I know this will not last forever, and other things will step into first place like Daddy, and friends, and boys, etc. So I am quite happy to be the ultimate distraction right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
hahaha - this is great!!! more like this...
Soooo cute! Such a Jen trait. :)
Jen, Thank you for your kind comments!! About the oldest daughter of mine...what in the world do you think we should do with her??? Do you think she could hit us with any more surprises??? As for little Gracie...well, she simply steels my heart EVERY single visit that I make to your blog! She is soooooooooo adorable!!
Peek a boo, Gracie!
James, you are such a good daddy...those girls will getcha everytime!
I was laughing out loud at this...so cute and funny. She is the best!
That was adorable! She is such a cutie.
Loved it! What a cute video!
THIS MADE ME LAUGH SOOOO HARD!!! LOVE IT!!! (James, you may need to add a little dramatic deflection to your reading voice for greater concentration from your 'audience'! :)
Thank you for the little laugh today!
Post a Comment