jen...first of all, you look so gorgeous!! And little Grace, OH MY WORD!!! I could just EAT HER UP!!!! SOOOOO adorable!! :) Congratulations...it must have been a happy night at your home! (it WAS a terrific game, and I'm hardly what one would call a football fan). Love you! J.
Welcome to our little corner of the world! In our 6 1/2 years of marriage, God has continued to stretch us, mold us, and teach us - not always easy, but all to further His Kingdom. And we are thankful to be clay in the Potter's hands, as we continue to journey through life together.
4 comments:
wow, so much black and gold.
i'm a Polamalu fan now. pretty hair.
jen...first of all, you look so gorgeous!! And little Grace, OH MY WORD!!! I could just EAT HER UP!!!! SOOOOO adorable!! :) Congratulations...it must have been a happy night at your home! (it WAS a terrific game, and I'm hardly what one would call a football fan).
Love you!
J.
I'm such an awesome aunt. Your welcome. Jen, you always know how to throw a fun party!
What a good looking family!! Little Grace...oh, my no wonder your dad and mom smile every time they talk about her.
Post a Comment