I apologize for the long pause between blog entries - I've lost my digital camera and so my picture taking with that camera has been put on hold. These are pictures of our dear friends Dave & Gina who came by for a visit with their little cutie Will. Thanks for the pictures Gina!!
"Will and Grace"
You would never know by his adorable chunky legs that this cutie was a preemie. Born almost 2 months early - he proved to be quite a fighter! Now, 6 months old, he continues to amaze everyone who meets him!



2 comments:
Ha! Love the last picture! It looks like Grace is standing by herself in that one picture... only a matter of time! Soooo I'm ready for a beach trip.. now. :)
Jen, You and your husband have the most precious little daughter!! I love every picture you share of her. I can't wait till you find your camera so that you can share lots more pictures of her. Her little expressions are priceless!! Your blog helps me feel like I am still a part of you life, and I enjoy every visit.
Post a Comment