At the prompting of my sister Janelle, she insisted we take a trip to this funny little shop named Carpertbagger Collectibles that she had been to with her friends while in the mountains. So me, my Mom, Julie, Janelle & Grace piled in the car to head up to Newport, PA in hopes of striking gold. We did! Wow - what a cool store. If you are into vintage/cottage/country furniture & home decor at rock bottom prices - you must visit this place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow i look drunk in that one picture! Drunk on insanely low prices! I don't see a picture of you in on our trip! Sooo I'm ready to go back, how about you?
I need directions to that store!!! (and a babysitter before I make the trip!) :) I sooo enjoyed looking at your pictures and I stopped to sing "My Country Tis Of Thee" whenst coming upon the picture of the Statuette.
Much love,
jeane`
haha.... i didn't notice this before but the one picture looks looks like I'm poking Grace in the eye. Fun with Aunt Janelle!
Post a Comment